Lavender Breeze

Wednesday, June 01, 2016


Feeling so perfect with this breathtakingly beautiful new hair color. The best color EVER.


Photographed by Jason Nakaya 

Hi LOVEs!!!!
I hope your week has been wonderful so far! For those who are not having good days, I really hope this post will help to make your day better!!! At least a little bit <3
If you guys have been following my social media, you might know that I decided to change my hair color, from silver to this dreamy lavender hair! I've been dying to go for this color, but it always ended up on a color I didn't plan due to the amount of times I colored my hair. Layers of layers of colors make so difficult to remove the old colors underneath. With that said, it was kind of miracle that I got my hair colored in this lovely, tasty lavender color because this was exactly what I wanted this time.
On the day of shooting with Jason, we planned to do some photoshoot for my regular outfits. However, it was so gloomy and as expected it started pouring. I felt so bummed. Then, Jason and I came up to the idea that "why don't we just focus on my new hair?" Thankfully, that not-so-perfect weather gave us the opportunity to take tons of awe-spiring and sensational images for you guys! And here is the first series!!!

I am extremely delightful for how gorgeous all these images turned out as well as the color of my hair. I still don't believe that the color is actually on my hair!! You know, my natural hair is deep black so even though I had a silver/grey color previously, there was no way I could have imagined of this dramatic color change! It was truly worth of sitting on a chair at the salon for nearly 8 hours!
To beautifully capture the new hair, I thought I don't need anything but half-nude and just put on a dark lipstick for a little charm. I am not a little girl anymore, I am a grown-up woman. And that dark lip color speaks the seductiveness while perfectly complementing with the hair...
I was looking through my colored hair history a few days ago. And I found out that this time around last year I went for mermaid hair, too. It was definitely a hit! Of course I loved it so much!!! But, I gotta say... I have so much more love for this lavender color!!!! As much as I am excited with new mane, I am also thrilled with how I am going to style my daily looks that perfectly go with it!
Did you guys like the silver hair more, or this brand new dreamy lavender breeze?

If you wanna join the mermaidians squad, I will leave the info of my salon. 

Colorist:
Miguel Vigil at Foxy Cut

Book him online:


Address: 219 James St.

Seattle WA, 98104
206.381.3699

Make sure you mention my name or blog name, you will probably get a discount! Wink-wink!
I already can't wait to share more of the series in the near future!
HAPPY HUMP DAY MY DOLLS!!! 

  _________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

5 fashionable comments

  1. Amazing!
    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool hair!!!!



    http://patricialopman.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colour even more every time I look!! Amazing girl! How is the colour going now?

    Jen
    www.tnightwedream.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *