March 2016 Outfit Recap

Sunday, April 03, 2016

Hello April!


_________

Hi LOVEs!!! Happy Sunday!
This year, I've made up my mind to keep trying new things as one of my resolutions. Well, actually to be honest with you, that has always been in the checklist! So from this month, I am starting a recap post of the previous month because it's nice to look back at what you've worn past month, right?
As you see, March is the month of shifting seasons from chilly to warmer weather, and as the temperature is rising, it definitely reflects on what we wear! I absolutely loved darker shades earlier in March, then I was really thrilled to wear more colors towards the end! I was flipping through a fashion magazine today, and it's really fun to get inspired by all these spring looks with pastel colors and striking prints - like colorful borders and pretty florals! So many outfit ideas constantly came up on my head!
What's your favorite style that you want to rock or try this upcoming month?

You can check each post by clicking the pictures below to see the details and more!
Which look do you like the most?


1. #AllBlackEverything because why not?

2. Neutral love with the creamy color-block cardigan  

3. This fuzzy knit + a pop of olive! 

4. Everyone's favorite color - grey! So what's better? Grey on grey ( on grey with my hair!) 

5. The last set of photoshoot with Katherine in collabo with Fox + the Feather! New styling collabo with them is coming soon! 

6. Casualling in my new white denim overall! Isn't it so C U T E?!

7. Styling this oh-so lovely cami dress for TOBI collabo. Cuteness all over! 

8. One of the best spring looks! All white look + that blush coat

Have an amazing Sunday, beauties! 
_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

  1. Love Your style! ;)

    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these looks so much, your style is amazing!
    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *