Lace, Blush, Ladylike

Friday, April 01, 2016

Here is the second look with TOBI, with a white on white with ladylike vibe!

Photographed by Jason Nakaya  //  Downtown Seattle

TOP  ::  c/o TOBI
SKIRT  ::  c/o TOBI
HEELS  ::  Qupid via Charlotte Russe (sold out, options HERE & HERE )
BAG  ::  c/o Mellow World
BRALETTE  ::  Aritzia
COAT  ::  c/o SILK NY (currently not available, adore HERE, HERE & HERE )
NECKLACES ::  Forever 21 choker & Rebecca Minkoff necklace

_________

Hi LOVEs!!!!
I am posting this blog again because I couldn't successfully publish the first one, plus majority of photos were uploaded out of focus! I really don't know why this happened... At this moment, it is already past midnight, so I guess I should start this post by saying TGIF to everyone! <3

As much as I love the first cami dress look with TOBI, I just can't get over how pretty this whole look has come out. Like... even though it's my type of look, I can definitely say it's so on point? Seattle is finally treating us well with its gorgeous weather, and it's right about the time to luxuriate in brighter colors these days! One of my all time favorite combos in Spring/Summer is definitely white on white, yet I don't think I've ever tried the style in a feminine way. That's why I am in love with this all white delicate look! I am wearing TOBI lace crop top & double mesh midi skirt. I really happy about these two completely separate pieces because it gives me endless versatility with style options! I am already looking forward to restyling both top and skirt! I was going for white pumps, however pairing silver heels is the right choice for this ensemble, and it looks much more chic and fashion-forward, I think. Another reason why I adore this look so much is that I played with textures with my accessories - lace, mesh, velvet (necklace), and snakeskin (bag). Although you may not be a choker-lover type of girl, a velvet chocker can certainly add a fun touch to any look. Finishing the accessories, my Mellow World bag has been my favorite one, as it is not only super chic, but also the perfect size! 
You can never EVER go wrong with layering up with outerwear in a blush color! I am rocking a SILK NY coat, and it adds a perfect touch of spring color! Unfortunately their website is temporally unavailable, so here are my finds on blush jackets/coats!

I hope you like two look with TOBI as much as I do! Have an amazing Friday and wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!!! ♥

Shop My Look



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

6 fashionable comments

  1. Ugh you're so gorgeous! Love this outfit so much, the pink jacket is so cute xx
    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a dream women

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look! I am in love with your hair
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore everything about this look, from hair to that lace top!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this amazing look!! Very sexy!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very ladylike indeed! Looking gorgeous! :)

    Love the skirt and heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *