Lazy Day, Comfy Mood

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

...but, first coffee. Please <3

Photographed by Katherine Dalton  //  Beacon Hill 

SWEATER :: One Teaspoon 
PANTS :: Flynn Skye
BEANIE :: Free People 
( All courtesy of fox + the feather
SUNNIES :: H&M ( old, similar HERE, HERE & HERE )

_________

Hi LOVEs!!!!
Here is the second outfit that I did a style collabo with fox + the feather shot by a talented South Carolina girl Katherine! I missed her!!!! I do love all of the outfits I styled because I love all of the clothes fox + the feather carries at the store, but this one, in particular, is the most comfiest outfit that I would ever done as far as I remember! As you see or sense from the pictures, it's like as if I just hopped out from my house with pjs and went for a quick coffee run! We didn't plan the style themed at all, but I guess that's totally the vibe here, right? - "but, first coffee :)"
If you are a petite girl like me, it's always so tricky to style wide leg pants, and I would normally wear a cropped top or something tighter that shows your body silhouette for the perfect balance. But, now I am convinced that you can totally go for an oversized knit + wide legs pants combo ( More options down below) . I think for those who live colder places during this season unlike LA, Hawaii, or Australia, this could be the best option rather than a cropped top, don't you agree? Because who in the world doesn't like being so cozy in a chunky heavy knit?
The sweater is amazingly snuggly, and I am in love with the shorter helm & large rolled cuffs - like "Look Ma! No hands!" These wide leg pants are also very soft, yet are a bit of oversized for me. I managed to nail them by wearing platforms hidden under the pants! They are high-waisted, so it gives the effect of elongating the legs which I don't look super short! That's what I love about wearing them! I was inspired by those awesome floral wide pants to complete my look with a hint of 70's vibe by paring an oversized sunglasses, and then keep it warm with a soft coral beanie as a playful touch because the warmer, the better!!! 

In case you wondered, you can check my first look that I picked a bunch of cute pieces from fox + the feather! I hope you like it as well as today's look! 
Have a lovely Tuesday, my cutie pies!  




_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE -  ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *