Get Cozyy

Tuesday, October 13, 2015


Your fall look will never complete without a chunky knit scar this year <3

Photographed by James Chrosniak  //  King Street Station 

TOP: ZARA (Similar HERE, HERE, HERE)
DRESS worn as skirt: c/o Style Moi  (Adore THIS and THIS)
BOOTS: JustFab via Shoe Dazzle ( Other options down below)
SCARF: Forever 21
BAG: c/o CASTRO

_________

Hi LOVEs! 
As much as I love all the seasonal delicious food that contains pumpkins during this season, (my favorite is always a pumpkin cheesecake my mom makes!), I can't get over the feeling of getting snuggled in a chunky scarf!! Recently I scored this Forever 21 oversized grey scarf! It's amazingly soft and lightweight, yet thick enough to keep you warm from the cold weather. The color is light grey so it can go with any looks or outerwear as the colder weather sets in!
I decided to share with you guys two ways of wearing an oversized/chunky scarf right now - another way is to coordinate it as a poncho! Today I am sharing the first look, which I am just simply rocking the scarf wrapping around my neck!

Since the late summer, I showed the all-grey look because I love the ensemble in addition to all-white and all-black! My obsession still keep growing, and that's why I paired the scarf with the grey sweater. Since the scarf is light grey, I wanted to keep the same tone palette into the look. But I didn't wanna wear the same grey maxi skirt I was wearing for the all-grey outfit post. Also, I didn't have any bottom in blush/pastel. So I decided to wear my white lace dress as a perfect lace midi skirt, and really love how the look turned out! If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen me a few times already in these bold cobalt blue booties from JustFab via ShoeDazzle! They are my serious obsession right now! Although these babes are NOT as versatile as black boots due to the vivid color, it's definitely a perfect pair for a touch of playfulness, especially now that the weather is getting gloomy!! 

I can't wait to show you guys the other look with this scarf worn as a poncho!
Happy Tuesday, sweeties!  
_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

  1. Your hair looks amaazing here, also love the layering and those shades <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aika,

    You look so cute and cozy! Such a perfect outfit for the fall and winter season. ♥

    Shifukuga suteki sugimasu! :))

    Love,

    Flora

    Store - www.ebay.com/usr/stylevase.store
    Blog - www.stylevase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. To quote every creepy guy ever: "Wow, you look amazing, are you a model?" :D
    Seriously though, you look like you jumped right from a fashion magazine. Love the styling of the scarf, can't wait to see the second look. So cozy! It's super cold here right now and this made me warm ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *