Polynesian Parrot

Monday, August 03, 2015

Happy Monday from Alki Beach!
Photographed by James Chrosniak   //  Alki Beach 
TOP: c/o Boohoo
BIKINI: c/o Boohoo
SHORTS: Hollister (on sale!)
SHOES: ALDO (old, similar HERE, HERE or HERE)
HAT: c/o Boohoo
BAG: c/o Qtee
_________

Hi LOVEs!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I watched WICKED for the first time in my life, and it was AH-MAZING! Emma Hunton completely blew me away with her amazing talent for acting and her voice from the beginning to the end! I am so pleased to finally have have a chance to watch it, though I wish my english was good enough to understand the whole story ( I still need a subtitle!!!! :p)!!! I definitely wanna watch it again - with a closer seat please! 

I hope that you guys have enjoyed a ton of time at the beach this summer and you get to continue with that plan. With that said, I am excited to share a lovely versatile tote bag a.k.a a fun beach bag from Qtee.com today! If you have a perfect beach bag already, that's awesome! But if you haven't gotten your hands on one yet, there you go! So stoked to have this Polynesian Parrot printed bag for my perfect beach bag! The print is super summery and it's absolutely big enough to carry around your beach necessities. Of course you can use it as a daily second bag or for weekend/holiday activities! I especially love this bag because parrot print matches my mermaid hair thanks tothe ability to customize your bag however you want to!

Did you notice that the parrot head is purple and its tail is pink just like my hair? I also customized the hue of its body, flowers and leaves to beautifully blend in with the parrot.
Even though I picked the Polynesian Parrot print, they carry more than 200 design you can choose from! How would you customize yours?

On a personal note, I am going to retouch my color later today at Foxycut Salon, so stay tuned for a new color on my Instagram & snapchat (@fashionistaika) No more black roots and can't wait to revive my mermaid hair! 

Wishing you a great day to kick off a new week!



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *