Pretty Little White Cami Dress

Friday, June 19, 2015

You need a pretty dress in your closet that makes you look even cuter! 




Photographed by Michelle Lock // Downtown Seattle

DRESS: c/o Style Moi
SHOES: Windsor (or Dolce Vita, Steve Madden, Aquazzura
HAT: thrifted via Buffalo Exchange ( Similar Forever 21, Nordstrom)
BAG: gifted from grandpa
NECKLACE: c/o IO collective choker, ASOS multirow necklace

_________


Hi LOVEs! Happy FriYAY!
I just couldn't be happier with the super lovely weather in Seattle lately. I think everyone is so ready to enjoy the summer weather. Just in time for summer, I received this extremely lovely cami dress from Style Moi. It is my final look featuring them.
I am a petite girl (5 feet flat tall) with a long torso and short legs. So that makes it quite difficult to find a perfect dress in general, especially a dress that is 6" above the knees ( the most flattering length) So when I found this dress at Style Moi, I knew I should get it. It's become one of the key dresses in my wardrobe! Aaaand guess what? The straps are adjustable, so you can actually change the dress length as you wish. It is just perfect for both daily use, or as part of a vacation ensemble!

There are tons of way to style this sweet dress, but this time I paired it with lace-up sandals for a more feminine touch, then I put on a straw fedora because it's a summer essential that is also a practical way to protect my face from the harsh sunlight!
As for my bag, it is a very special one for me. My dearest grandpa gifted it to me some10 years ago as a souvenir from Thailand. He was surely keen on my style sense even at that time, and this bag totally goes with the look even now.  Thank you so much Oji-chan ( "Grandpa" in JP!)!!!

What's your staple summer dress? Have a lovely week-end babes ♥


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

4 fashionable comments

  1. That is very lovely and cute dress! :)

    I never realised that being 5 feet also posed problems with dresses. Most women in the Netherlands usually wish that they were shorter. It's good thing you found this dress then!

    And I also love the fact that your grandfather gave you that bag... that's so cool! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is wonderful...I really like how you styled it with those heels.

    you look utterly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling look! I love your dress. It's cute, flirty, and sexy all at the same time.

    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so sweet and chic !!!

    very nice OOTD!!

    i LOVE THOSE SHOES!


    Lauren <3 xx | laurlauu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *