City Chic in Trench

Friday, September 12, 2014



Photographed by Benjamin Widdowson // Near Safeco Field


TRENCH COAT & CLUTCH: c/o Pink Basis

GRAPHIC LOOSE TANK: Aritzia

SKIRT & NECKLACE: Thrifted via Goodwill

EARRINGS: H&M 

PLATFORM SANDALS (Similar Here): Vince Camuto via Piperlime 



______________


Hi LOVEs!
Sorry for being away for a week, but I have a good reason! My family came all the way from Japan to visit, and I had such a great time with my beloved parents and grandpa!! Because I had such and amazing and wonderful time, after they left I immediately felt homesick and it affected me for the last few days! I'd never hit such a severe homesickness before.  All that time being away from my family for years and then finally being able to see them again made me realize how much I love them, and their visit strengthened my love toward them more than ever!

Now... fun time is over! It's time to get back to the grind!
I've been in love with the changing weather lately. I can already smell autumn in the air and feel the chill as night falls. People in the street are starting to layer their clothing and get cozy. One of the perfect transition pieces in terms of outerwear for fall is surely a trench coat, and it is also one of those basics that everyone need as part of their wardrobe. The greatest thing about the trench coat is that it can go with anything! You can throw it on for a feminine look which I achieved for today's ensemble, while it also can toughen up with a chic and edgy touch. There are so many ways to style it! I know for sure that I will be wearing it so much for the next few months!

I already own an ivory one, but I'd been wanting to try a new color and a different length. So I was so pleased to find what I had been looking for at Pink Basis.  It's super lightweight, so it's perfect right now since you can put it on and take it off very easily, especially for those days of fickle weather. The details on the shoulders, pickets and even the buttons make this trench coat more stylish. I kept the same color palette by adding a beige clutch, also from Pink Basis (How awesome is the skull and rhinestone knuckle handle?). I wore a pair of Vince Camuto nude platform sandals. However, underneath my trench, I wanted to keep a little bit of a playful tone. I decided to wear a graphic loose tank and pair it with a flare skirt. Adding sunglasses never fails to complete the look! Well at least to me.. haha     

Did you guys get your hands on a trench coat already?





______________



Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Oh I know what you mean. My parents rarely visit me, but when they do, they do it for like 3 days and after they leave I feel so damn sad. Sometimes I even wish I could just stay with them forever, but I know that if I do that, we'll eventually start a fight, like we always do :D So better to see them just for three days :D
    Love this outfit, it's fancy shmancy :D Adore the jewelry! And yay for layering, finally Fall is here ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *