Suit It Up Oceanic Blue & White

Friday, May 09, 2014





 Photographed by Teban S, of Asian Impressions Photography




STRIPED TOP WITH ZIP, STRIPED MINI SKIRT & POINTY HEELS: Zara
STATEMENT NECKLACE (similar HERE), EARRINGS (similar HERE), & WATCH: Aldo
TWO-TONE BAG: Kate Spade
BLUE CRYSTAL BRACELET (similar HERE): Charming Charlie
WRAP BRACELET: Sea Samdar Eliasaf
SUNGLASSES: Crossroads Trading Co. 



_____________________________




Hi LOVEs! Happy Friday <3

How's your week been going? :) Today, we have gloomy and cold weather in Seattle. Sad, right? How about in your area? If the weather is sunny unlike here, I am so jealous, but if it is just as bad as here, I hope I can bring some brightness from today's post!

If you follow my blog and my Insta (@aikaslovecloset, if not please follow me for the daily updates!), you may remember that I hosted a trunk show at SEE Eyewear in Downtown about a month ago. It was very fun and I was very happy it was successful, considering it was my first EVER event! So I decided to treat myself a little bit and went for shopping with one of my besties! On our last destination, we stopped by ZARA, and we hunted a few great pieces, which I am wearing on today's post! He found these gorgeous and super fashion-forward matching set (get yours! TOP & SKIRT) while I was trying others on. He has a quite good eye, doesn't he? :)
It didn't take even a few second to fall in love with them! My love of matching sets is definitely growing, and they are just so fa-bu-lous!!!!! The crisp and fresh color of blue and white totally wowed me, and they're STRIPES! The print is so playful and never goes out of fashion! What I love the most about these pieces is how the top is simple in front but the back has an interesting yet lovely look because of the zip and twin folds. On top of that, the skirt blew me away with the overlaid design, having a different style in front and back! What a fun matching set! They of course will look good separately in other looks! I can't wait to try them in a different ensemble!

I styled them with white pointy heels to keep with the same hues and to add extra crispness. The colors blue and white represent the wide blue sky, unfurled white sails, and the azure sea, and I already have a breathtaking statement necklace that rides the oceanic theme. Then, I like the earrings give a touch of antique-look.
At the first attempt assembling this look, I paired with a black bag. However, we have to change ourselves to ditch a dark color and incorporate more brighter shades into our outfits! I decided to switch the black bag to the two-tone bag with a vivid green! Challenge succeeded! :)


Do you like these lovely striped matching set as much as I do? How would you style them?
I hope your Friday finishes amazingly and launches you into a fabulous weekend! 



_____________________________




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Gorgeous look! Love the blue and white stripes and the statement necklace!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the blue and white stripes. and the backdrop is great!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *