Winter Check and Polkadot

Sunday, December 22, 2013




CHECK JACKET: Anthropologie
SIDE DRAPED DRESS: c/o ShopRoxx
POLKA DOT CARDIGAN (old but similar HERE): Forever 21
SNAKE PRINT SILVER BIB NECKLACE: c/o Kivi Meri
RED MINI SATCHEL: JustFab
ANKLE BOOTS (old) : NastyGal
BELT: Isabel Marant x H&M
RINGS: H&M, Charlotte Russe


_________________________________



I mentioned on the previous post that since it's the holiday season, I'd love to give you some inspiration for holiday ensembles while wearing this amazing asymmetrical dress c/o ShopRoxx. And here is my second look!

Unlike the first look, the second look is very elegant, feminine and classic. Honestly, I can't decide which outfit I like more since both looks are totally different, but I am very pleased that I was able to really manage to elevate my femininity with this look. I tried to keep the sophistication from head to toe. I styled my hair with an up-do curling my bangs, threw on a polished check coat, and chose a pair of red ankle boots and red mini satchel to give the look a little bit of pop!!

 I could have simply worn the dress without layering up. But it's winter--I don't want to freeze!!! Well to be honest with you, depending on the look sometimes, I sacrifice comfort and dress with less layers.
I chose this really cute polka dot cardigan as a bundling-up item. I love how different the vibe comes out once the jacket is taken off. It instantly changes into a more playful look, doesn't it?

When it came to jewelry to finish the look, I picked this statement bib necklace c/o Kivi Meri. They are a design boutique and offer hand-made jewelry combined with high quality natural and modern materials from Finland and all over the world with high technologies to create unique items. I am such a big lover of necklaces and I picked this snake print necklace because my favorite things are all in the necklace: animal prints and chains. You can effortlessly add this necklace to any outfit and it is great enough to upgrade your look with. Since the necklace is silver, I kept all other accessories within the same color hues, including this versatile killer belt from Isabel Marant x H&M collection


So which look is your favorite so far, casual or classic?
Have a great Sunday!!!


_________________________________ 



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *