Side Draped in Black

Monday, December 23, 2013



Photographed by Aiyana Yuki


FAUX FUR COAT: Japan
DRESS, CLUTCH, & SUNGLASSES: ShopRoxx
NECKLACE & EARRINGS: H&M
BELT: Isabel Marant x H&M
SILVER SANDALS: ASOS


_____________________________________________




Happy Monday LOVEs! How was your weekend?
Mine was great! It finally snowed in Seattle; it was very lovely and always love to see the view where everything is covered by snow. Even though I am getting older, seeing snow somehow makes me feel young just by thinking that I want to play so badly in the snow, like making a HUGE snowman or having a snowball fight! haha Have you ever felt the same way?
I also finished my last-minute Christmas shopping for my family in Japan during my weekend. The mall was crazily packed but I got a lot of nice gifts at such a great deal! I haven't gotten them anything for the last few years, so I can't wait to ship them to Japan and hopefully my family will love what I got for them! Another fun note from my weekend is that I watched Captain Phillips last night. The movie caught me from the beginning to the end, and I was really thrilled during the entire drama. There is no doubt that Tom Hanks is an amazing actor and I am so glad to watch the movie before it's done playing! If you haven't watched it yet, you should!

___________________________


Christmas is now within two days... Have you decided what to wear?
If yes, that's terrific! But if not, I hope today's post will help give you some idea for that!

This is the last look I styled with the dress c/o Shoproxx. I really enjoyed styling it up in different ways and showing you how a simple dress can be changed into several outfits with totally different vibes just by the styling! I decided to wear the dress as it is. Then I simply put on some glam accessories, even using the same belt from the previous look, opted for a pair of fabulous sandals, and topped it off with the light camel fur coat to keep me warm. That's all. Easy but it's fantastic enough to become gorgeously dressed up!
The back cutout really elevates the sex appeal as well as the side draped details. I slipped down the shoulder to boost the appeal even more.  Don't forget to glam up yourself adding red lips. It's an all-time essential for party attire.  I intentionally chose this iridescent, shimmering beaded necklace to create not-too-literal Christmasy feeling to go with my red lips.

The gold clutch - The Gatsby Clutch is also from Shoproxx and I love it so much! The geometric design is pretty cool and is a great size to store the girl's essentials in. The chain straps are removable so you can use it differently. 

I am so happy to have this versatile, amazing dress!!! 
Please check out ShopRoxx for more great and awesome stuff!!! I hope you like, love and have enjoyed the whole set of three looks! In case you missed the first and second look, just click the following link:
Holiday Color Blocking  //  Winter Check and Polkadot

Sending you warm wishes to you and your loved ones. May your Christmas be filled with love, happiness, and of course, lots of presents!!!!!!


___________________________



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

  1. love that dress!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely style! That look is gorgeous :)
    Follow u here, on lookbook and fb :)
    Invite to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *