rag & bone Reception Party at Bellevue Square

Monday, October 14, 2013





--------------------------------------------


About two weeks ago, on the 3rd of October, I was invited to rag & bone reception party and a personal appearance with Marcus and David. I was so flattered to be there although I was super nervous at the same time since I'd never attended this kind of party. I had no idea what to wear until the day before the party, either.

I ended up wearing a TOM BOY style in a dressy way. I will write another blog about this outfit later, so stay tuned for the post and details! I definitely loved how I styled myself up! I randomly got so many compliments from the people at the party, even from a photographer! YAY!

I adore their F/W collection for both mens and womens! To me rag & bone is a bit pricey. But I would definitely wear it if I can afford lol  I typically don't wear simple clothes, yet each of their piece is well-made and well-textured, and I found a lot of awesome garments I wanted to wear/own right away. I love the color palette of the collection that ranges from icy to earthy, encompassing mineral green, metallic grey, teal, olive, dark brown, eggplant and orange.  If I have a boyfriend, I would love to shop together at rag & bone! I am impressed with how their collection matches the ideal style that I want my bf to wear! haha

Besides taking a look at their collection, I also enjoyed the party with the provided refreshments, photo-taking with David and Marcus, and the band performing by a local band Campfire OK. At the last minute of leaving the party, I had fun as well chatting with really friendly people, sharing my thoughts and dreams regarding fashion! We decided to snapping ourselves for the memory! :)

Special thanks to Jessica, a Fashion PR at Nordstrom for inviting me to this wonderful and fun event!
I really hope to get invited more down the road so that I can get to connect with more new people! :)



--------------------------------------------




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

7 fashionable comments

  1. how exciting! i wouldn't know what to do if i was invited to a party like this! you look great and glad you had a good time.

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so chic girl. Love it!

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit is beautiful and well put together!

    markthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *