Please Say HELLO to My Perfect Bag...

Wednesday, August 07, 2013




GROVE COURT MAISE by Kate Spade


First things I really have to say is.... 

These pictures just don't do it justice at all because this bag is insanely fabulous in person! 

I fell in love with this bag when I first saw it online at Kate Spade, and I shared it with one of my best friends.
Then...guess what happened?
He gave this amazingly beautiful bag with surprise a couple of days ago!!
I couldn't believe this for a few minutes, but it's MINE now!
I super duper love this so much! Everything about this bag is so lovely and pleasing...


The smell of its leather...
All the details even inside of the bag...
The two-tone colors... The combination of a fresh light green and black...
and
The perfect size for day to night...


I can't express how happy I am with this bag, and deeply thankful for my precious friend!
I know my daily outfits will look better with this beautiful bag <3 




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *