Peachy Sunday at The Park with Mirrored Sunnies

Tuesday, May 21, 2013


MIRRORED SUNNIES: Purchased at Red Light Vinatage & Costume  |  CORAL SPRING KNIT & NEON STRAPPY SANDALS: H&M  |  BLACK JUMPSUIT, ROUNDED EARRINGS, CHAIN NECKLACE & FRINGED BAG: Forever 21  |  WHITE LACE SCRUNCHIE: Daiso 


Good day, my lovely readers! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

Speaking of fabulous weekends, on a recent Sunday, I spent some quality time at Green Lake with my best friend, Jessica, who is a very kind, lovely, and enthusiastic woman who just happens to also be a skilled photographer! We went there to take some shots of my spring outfits. The weather was absolutely perfect and we had a lot of fun taking pictures!! After we finished shooting, we sat down on the grass and chatted about a variety of things! Every time I meet here, our conversations are always simulating, and at the end I always feel like I received a bunch of energy and courage just by hanging out with her!! It had been a while since we last got together due to my busy schedule, so it was a wonderful chance to take a break, reconnect, and have her shoot some photos of me :)

______________________________________________________

And now, onto the goods...
I got this beautiful coral spring/summer knit from H&M, and I just can't help but love it! It is really versatile and goes with mostly anything, doncha think? I can wear it with jeans, shorts, maxis, skirts... the list goes on and on! For this outfit, I used a hair tie on the side to shorten its length and balance out the ensemble. Underneath, I threw on a comfy jumpsuit, to which I pulled up the hems to make it more fitting for the warming weather.   

Those H&M neon strappy sandals you can't take your eyes off of? Yeah, I snagged those last year as a trendy item, and they do surprisingly well to harmonize with the outfit and make it look nice from any angle. Add to it the mirrored ssunglasses -- Just simply putting them on can add style to almost any look. I am extremely pleased with my new shades!!!!! You can't deny it, they add the cool factor to a sizzling outfit!

Ahhhhhh, I really want more mirrored sunglasses...!!!!! haha

Hope you love/like my peachy outfit and my new sunnies!


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY  FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Your look is amazing!! :D
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of neon on your feet ! Beautiful pictures as well !!



    XX Luba

    One shirt , tho looks : style Challenge in my post today
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *