Girly & Glitter

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today, on my way home from my boyfriend's house, I had a great encounter with a nice lady.

When I was waiting for my bus, she kinda hesitantly came speak to me saying my shoes are really nice and asking me where I got them from. As usual, I just simply answered her question. She doesn't look fashionable and stylish, but "SOMEHOW" I was more glad than whenever I am asked. Then, I found out that we were going to the same direction, so we sat next each other on the bus. After a while we had a conversation, I came across that her daughter currently started designing T-shirts, and the lady is also interested in opening an online clothing store eventually. As we said good-bye, we promised with each other to keep in touch through Facebook.

I was freaking happy that she spoke to me because she was actually thinking whether or not she should come ask me about my shoes. Plus, I LOVE when a stranger (lol) randomly gives me some compliments on whatever I wear just simply because it always gives me a lot of confidence on my sense of fashion.

<<<  AikA's Outfit of the Day  >>>

*Scarf & Tights - Forever 21 *Jacket - From Japan *Skirt - Aercrombie & Fitch *Bootie - Qupid

*Knit - Macy's *Belt - From Japan *Skirt - Aercrombie & Fitch *Bootie - Qupid




<<<  Hair Style  >>>


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Hope you all have a sweet and lovely night!! 
xoxo



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Aika! I love this hairstyle on you! -Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look!! Nice blog. We are friends on instagram (its_alax_with_an_a). :) glad to see you're getting a good response with your blog. Take a look at mine and follow if u want! Just enter your email where it says "follow" and then go into your email to confirm... I'd really appreciate it! Xo

    Www.gypsyriot.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *